Champion of Help and Hope Gift Basket
A new initiative of Cancer Alliance of Help and Hope (CAHH) is to deliver all of our clients with a “Champions of Help & Hope Basket.” The basket consist of household and personal essentials in addition to a $200 gift card from Publix Supermarket and a $50 gift card for gas to help ease the financial burden and stress during our client’s time of need. Please consider sponsoring a basket for $500 or donate the following items.
Towels | Wash cloths | Detergent | Shampoo | Toothpaste | Paper towels | Windex | Lysol Wipes | Hand soap | Hand sanitizer | Dish towels | Dish soap | Candles | Pot holders | Chapstick | Plastic containers | Note cards | Bathrobe | Toys & Stuff Animals | Gift Cards | Scarf | Plush Blanket | Magazines
What better way is there to honor a loved one than to make a gift in their memory that supports local cancer patients in need?
Gift in honor of Someone Special
Your gift in honor is a fitting tribute to someone special. Your support provides financial assistant to local cancer patients in need with their non medical bills.
Make a Gift
Be a Champion of Help and Hope--Fighting Cancer Together
- $25 Provides a gas card so the patient can drive to and from treatment
- $50 Provides a grocery gift card to purchase the food necessary to stay nourished while undergoing tretments
- $75 Provides payment for Phone bill so a patient is not cut off from emergency servces
- $100 Provides payment for utilitiy bills so a patient can have electricity, gas or water
- $250 Helps with car payments or car insurance premiums so the pateit does not have to worry about getting to treatment, the doctor or running errands
- $500 Provides cancer patient with a Champion of Help & Hope Basket
- $1,000 Helps pay for a cancer patient's health insurance premium. This allows a patient
- $2,500 Provides a family with payment of mortage, rent utilites, car insurance, car payment and/or health insurance for one month